Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Human Nature


" There are two kind of people, those who take & those who give
Two types: scorpions, frogs
Scorpion wants to cross the river but he can't swim. So he goes to frog who can and ask for a ride...
Frog says: I'll give you a ride on my back, you're gonna sting me...
Scorpion replies: that would not be my interesting thing as I'll be on your back with perfect ride
Frog thinks about it for a while and accepts the deal, takes the scorpion on his back...
Half way over he feels a burning spear on his side and realizes the scorpion has stung after alland as they both sink beneath the waves the frog cries out: why you just sting me Mr. scorpion for now we both will drown!?!
Scorpion replies: I can't help it, it's in my nature!
Means what it says...Word for word, scorpion does what is in its nature."*
LET MOTHER FUCKERS BURN

* The Crying Game(1992)- Director: Neil Jordan

No comments: