Monday, February 25, 2008

What Is Mood?

I start Uni tomorrow...

There is a strong tendency among students to feel depressed as they get close to end of the summer or start of the new semester. This has been happening continuously for the whole duration of study & the reason of this depression has been neglected since the very first day.

It's about mood, culture & perception

Couple of days ago, a friend of mine wanted to know what really mood is...
Replied I-SiavashAlavian:
There is nothing such as mood as I observed, it’s our perception of reality…Don’t want to get into philosophy now though I believe it’s something directly related to culture & perception. If you want to be happy you are happy anyways- doesn’t matter whether it’s sunny or bloody rainy…They teach us rain means such sun means so..Sunset means this dawn means that…so we’ve got our mind preoccupied by these wrong definitions or wrong feelings based on definitions…

I’ve seen myself a very rainy day and all I was thinking about was BLISS

can't really be bothered to explain more...maybe I do someday...

enough said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.