Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Bloody Keyboard


Recently I've had tough times...
too much of it...

still not as tough as the first semester I started the Uni, that was really hard and when I look back it somehow looks unbearable. I wonder how I went through that successfully...

I failed one of my group assignment though the class test was good...
I lost control since then & it's hard to pull myself together, harder that I imagined...

dreams are fragile...

I gotta submit another assignment this Friday, I went through my previous assignment to check for consistency & I found:

"Based on total budget of $200,000, e-procurement as new supply chain management system will be implemented within 9 months with the following objectives:"

where the bloody 9 supposed to be 6!!!

It's so sad that I know I'm gonna lose mark for that, but that is not my problem that keyboards are designed in such a bad bad way...
6 is under 9, likewise; $200,000 could be easily typed as 500,000. These bloody keyboards...

DREAMS ARE FRAGILE...
"People are lousy observers of thier own behavior" Cory Doctorow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Anonymous said...

gucci handbag replica watch wholesale Rolex watches amazon | Maurice Lacroix, Swiss Breitling luxury watches symbols