Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Track 07 - ILMC



See the difference!
Whenever I use others' words I cite it. I don't use others products of mind and call it mine.. This is plagiarism & it's BAD
As a rule you don't accept those you don't like- 'cuz you just don't like their face or their name is too long...
There are people in my friend list & I even haven’t seen them but I accepted their invitation when they introduce themselves & they leave message when they want without being afraid of their message or comments being deleted.

This is called democracy & you know nothing about it

There is something called hypocrisy & I know nothing about that and that's why I have to be here in this corner of the world though I love my country more than you!
I admit sometimes democracy sucks & I should decide…we’ll get to that later
I hate to apologise people but I do when I have to- And I do it more than you
but I don't kiss people's ass to get me where I want that's why I have to be here in this corner of the world though I love my country more than you!
* this you is a real character

No comments: