Thursday, January 31, 2008

This If I Can Do



Here we go again!
Same old story, same old shit…
Not many years ago, I surrounded myself with unnecessary things, unnecessary people, and unnecessary power

That’s usually what we do when we feel insecure; we surround ourselves by the things which are of no use.

Likewise, I did it because I felt insecure. Though I did it, I felt insecure.

I still feel insecure and have nothing to surround myself with; no power, nothing, nobody. Though I still feel insecure I'm healing every day, more hopes, more ideas, I'm more productive than before but I don't know why I can't forget you

This if I can do, I'll be king of the world but that king is now so fragile. As fragile as his hopes and dreams...

I’m continuously listening to these predictable mediocrities about you
I’m not listening, they are just repeating. Either they say it directly or they imply it in any and every possible way…

And I know it’s true, I’ve witnessed many times.
I can’t deny it, I can’t escape the reality. I try to neglect, try to overlook…
But just can’t get you out of my head.
I’ve got nothing but dreams and that’s the only thing that keeps me going

I missed my toilet note which was saying: when there is a will, there is a way
There’s always an exception. Apparently this is exception, it’s so tragic…

Truth, reality, whatsoever you want to call it, for the sake of peace, STOP IT! Lest I remember the contradiction between the very I & my very self…

I know, I’m gonna ask even if you don’t utter anything…

“People are lousy observers of their own behavior.” Corry Doctorow

No comments: