Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm gonna break it! as I promised, as I did once


"The bird rights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas."*
One day soon, I'm gonna forget you & You & YOU... I'm gonna break the egg, I'm gonna be born once again. I know I can't break it now, I'm stuck. That egg is the "past" & I'm stuck in it
That past is so sweet & I can't break that egg... But it will happen some day...I'm doing my best to break it, to forget it -as I promised... I'm far away from home- 11,783.82 Kilometers precisely- but I'm still in the egg. Didn't know that egg is this BIG! but I'm gonna break it even if it costs me leaving the biggest egg... I'm ready to pay the price Not that I'm complaining about what I have or what I'm doing now but I want more, MORE. You understand I WANT MORE



*Demian, Hermann Hesse

No comments: