Friday, July 6, 2007

The Ordinary




ordinary is never boring... it's just what you think... me father have boned me mother more that 20 years, this I think is true for your parents as well. apparently no one ever complained about having sex, it's the lack of having sex which most of the people complain about. people have sex some for a long time like me parents and I haven't heard anything about how boring & ordinary it is, no matter how often they do it
if it's ordinary then why there is no objection about how boring it is? you clearly know what you are exactly going to do in every single moment and satisfaction heralds repetition which certainly exist and repetition heralds satisfaction which is not guaranteed...
then why repetition & ordinary causes dissatisfaction... then why you escape from anything which causes fatigue but sex why the ordinary is not ordinary & boring

No comments: