Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mistake


Sometimes we need to make mistake or do something in our own way which might be completely O.K. but other may call it mistake...
America was discovered by MISTAKE & no one ever blamed Christopher Columbus for making such a great mistake!!! who are you to criticize me for any kinna mistake which is not obviously greater that discovering America?
Columbus DID MAKE MISTAKE, and mistake is mistake after all but he's not yet being blamed what I do might only be wrong in your opinion & I'm being blamed...
what I'm saying is not that we have to forgive someone who makes mistake, I strongly believe when someone makes mistake he/she should pay for it. What I'm saying is what is the authority - not even who is authorized - to perceive something as right or wrong. Well, as long as perception is involved there is no absolute right or wrong. The bad point is there is no right or wrong at all. It's all what you perceive based on your knowledge, experience, belief, background & personality...
This is Siavash Alavian thinking, so you can enjoy

No comments: