Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm doing for myself...

This is Siavash Alavian thinking so you can enjoy ©

I don't care if anybody reads or sees or cares or leaves, you can simply ignore it 'cus it's boring for you or not a topic of your interest...
You are more than welcome to comment on anything goes around here or anything you may capture in the world as a blog to to post or you can simply do a great job of observation & don't fucken' move your fat lazy ass & still no one cares n' no one blames you...

Nevertheless it's a thing should be written, it's a lesson should be learned and I'm writing but i don't teach you 'cuz it's a lesson for me & if i decided to share with you it's my generosity. Many of us pay heavy price for some lessons & share it...

It's sometimes stupidity rather than generosity I believe, but the point is not all of us are able to get the embedded message and not all of all perceive what we have to perceive, we just read but don't understand, we listen but we don't hear....we see something, perceive something & call it reality.

Unfortunately after all the post i posted about Reality & Truth i understood :
the reality is out perception...

We are lousy observers of the Reality

This is Siavash Alavian thinking so you can enjoy ©

Taken from This is Ze Frank thinking so you don't have to

No comments: