Friday, June 22, 2007

Who Is Doing Fucking Great?!? Cont. on: A Suggestion to God


I wrote the post “Who is doing fucking great?!?” for one of my friend. He didn’t even bother…
He didn’t dare to...
So I decided to invoke him, but I told some of my friends about this post so I have to post this first & I’ll post the invoking post for my friend later
A Suggestion to God…
“Our destiny is only defined by how we deal with the chance elements in life.” (Tom Hanks)
How many times I experienced that. If I’m here now it’s because what I did led me to be here. I could have been somewhere else if I’d responded to my chances in the past in another way. There is nothing such as predefined destiny that we all have to follow that’s all as Tom said. If something happens that we have to take instead of choosing that’s just consequences of what we chose before.
I took some of the chances in my life,
Some I grasped,
Some I lost easily and never understood I did and may never understand…
Some I lost and I regret
I lost many chances since I came here, though I don’t regret but I do when I realize that there is no more chance left to take…
Chances are given by god but how we are gonna deal with it, will make our destiny.
I don’t wanna miss out another golden opportunity.
Sound stupid but I suggest god instead of giving me chances and the opportunity to ruin them one after another which I’ve got a lot of good skills, save my chances for the future and give it when I can use it. Otherwise I have to take it as others do instead of choosing.

No comments: