Saturday, June 23, 2007




Same bullshit, just continues... finally I increased my mark by 9 which is unlikely to happen, but that's not still what I DESERVE...
I'm too tired to fight for what I believe in, to get what I deserve...
This University should really reconsider when it chimes its reputation for being 38th in the world! what the fuck!!!


Date: 12 June 2007 21:21
Subject: Re:feedback on assigment 2
Author: Hemingway, Joseph
I'm confused by the feedback that I have received. It is just a checklist of tasks, most of which I completed and some that I didn't.Doesn't seem to me to be feedback more just a generic criteria list which I must say was not helpful at all.
Topic: General Discussion
Date: 13 June 2007 10:17
Subject: Re:feedback on assigment 2
Author: Tan, Jefferson
I'll look into this, Joseph.
Topic: General Discussion
Date: 13 June 2007 12:14
Subject: Re:feedback on assigment 2
Author: Alavian, Siavash
I haven't recieved anything yet...it's testing out paitience yea!?by the way Jeff, you are right it's life & that's the way it goes sometimes yeah yeah, sometimes no noi'm not shrinking my responsibility, i blame myself since i haven't leant well & a bit impatience for not recieving any feedback...you may blame me for not learning well & your tutor as well since they aren't on time or they don't provide enough feedback as Joseph mentioned but only blaming doesn't work, we have to DO somethingmy apologies for being impaitience when i tried hard & recieved something i didn't expect which i think is not fair as you said it's life & i'm 100% sure this will happen in the future to anybody & u have to learn
Topic: General Discussion
Date: 13 June 2007 12:16
Subject: Re:feedback on assigment 2
Author: Alavian, Siavash
sorry i mistyped u have to learn, i meant I HAVE TO LEARN
Topic: General Discussion
Date: 13 June 2007 17:00
Subject: Re:feedback on assigment 2
Author: Tan, Jefferson
Relax, Siavash. I was only making a point on principle. Neither do I advocate shirking my responsibility as lecturer (nor my tutors their responsibilities).Your feedback should have reached you when your marks were uploaded. I apologize for this and will get you your feedback immediately.

No comments: