Friday, June 22, 2007

Who Is Doing Fucking Great?!?

Who is doing fucking great?!?
You are there because you have to be, you have no other place to go, and you have no place to stay.
I am here because I chose to be, I may not have many invitations to go, though I could have stayed.
You are strong because you have to be, you need to be, you can’t stay alive if you become weak
I am strong because I chose to be. I could have stayed in HOME. I knew that home doesn’t belong to me in the first place. I belong to that home though.
You are having hard times because you cannot have fun, you have no alternative.
I am having hard times because I chose to have, I could have hidden myself in my daddy’s big pocket as many others do.
You are working because you have to.
I am working because I chose to, I want to (thanks to daddy’s big pocket and god)
You are spending your time alone there, because you have to.
I’m spending my time alone here because I chose to, I can go out with anybody I want
You are silent because you can.
I’m shouting because I can.
I’m shouting because I cannot conceal when it is real
Who is doing fucking great?!?

No comments: