Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One of the things pisses me off…


Celebrities!
Bunch of cunts & sluts!
I have no idea about it & that isn’t really the matter… people are free to do whatever they like, wear whatever and behave how they think is appropriate & I’m nobody to judge…
I’m not as handsome as Justin Timberlake & I’m really with happy that and that doesn’t piss me off at all. I’m not jealous and I don’t really need many chicks around me

What really pisses me off is how people are blindly following them or responding to what they do. They are just human being just like us…
Seems there are always wrong people to be followed by people; prophets in the past and celebrities in the modern age.
I feel sorry for those who follow prophet since prophets don’t have cute ass like celebrities…
Oh my God Paris just released, Britney cut her hair…
Posh did that so let’s do it…
So what!

Not that I'm saying they're not good people, many of them worked hard to achieve what they want...to become who they are now & this needs recognition & appreciation but other people are so...

They don’t care about us? Why should we?
They are living their lives so should we.

This is Siavash Alavian thinking so you can enjoy

No comments: