Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Malicious Expression of Hysteria


Recall:
You are silent because you can.
I’m shouting because I can.
I’m shouting because I cannot conceal when it is real
You are silent because there is nothing you can say.
I’m shouting because I can’t be silent
I’m shouting because I cannot conceal when it is real
Because it’s tearing me apart, it’s breaking my heart, when I see just too cruelness when there must be any minuscule possibility for a moment of friendship
Why don’t you say anything? You were always good at words
You are here without uttering a word!
Excuse me ‘cuz I’m really sick of you
‘cuz I thought you are somebody, somebody more like me
You wanna antagonize me?
Antagonize me mother fucker!
Get in the ring mother fucker!
I’m ready to kick your ass
We were strong enough to build our own world without giving a damn to what was happening out there, what happened to that?
The boys are grown, the dream is gone!
But why?
Why would I wanna destroy something I have built?
Didn’t I say: “even though you’re gone we are still a team”?
Why don’t I say it again?
Didn’t I say when you have a friend, you don’t have choice whether to help or not, it’s your responsibility. I take it back, first this is too good to be true in this world, and second you are not a friend.
We just use and sometimes abuse each other. This is called business, not friendship.
I hope this is malicious enough to hurt
‘cuz you ruined everything, you destroyed everything we built together
See you in hell bro

No comments: